7/09/2012

How many times ?!

So, this morning I decided to venture into the dreaded teen bathroom. The boys are responsible for cleaning it so I trust them. They have been away for the past 5 weeks and I figured I would give their bathroom a good scrubbing.
All those bottles were empty and sitting all over in their shower. These were in addition to the four or so I removed when they left. Spencer tends to bring his empty bottles to the recycling bucket but Nate is another story. I can't tell you how many lectures he has had about leaving them around. How hard is it to pick them up and take them to the recycle bucket?
Gah! I worry that he will turn into one of those hording people.
I hope he snaps outta this and soon. Not sure how many more gray hairs I can stand.


Sandy
The Phizzingtub. Design by Berenica Designs.